◊ Submissions Mainly Include 3 Areas ◊
1. Automobile Engineering
- Active and passive safety technology
- Advanced vehicle concepts
- Advanced xEV
- Autonomous and connected vehicles
- Engine system
- Manufacturing and materials
- Noise vibration and harshness
- Transmissions and hybrids
- Vehicle dynamics and controls
- Vehicle electronics and software
2. Environmental Engineering
- Air pollution management
- Bio energy
- Solid waste management
- Energy storage
- Environmental impact assessment and mitigation
- Environmental protection agency
- Geothermal energy
- Solar energy
- Water supply and treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Wind power
- Material science
3. Mechatronic Engineering
- Automation and robotics
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing
- Electromechanical systems
- Flexible / intelligent manufacturing systems
- Medical mechatronics
- Mechatronic heat transfer
- Microelectromechanical systems
- Mobile apps
- Sensing and control systems
- Sensors and actuators
- Smart materials and systems
◊ Presentation Preference ◊
♦All ICMAEE 2023 Abstract-Manuscripts Should be Written in English and Follow the ICMAEE 2023 Format.
The program committee will schedule both oral sessions for presentation. On the electronic
submission form, all authors will be asked for their presentation format preference.
The committee has the final say on presentation types, though every effort is made to honor authors’ choices.
The Duration of a Presentation Slot is 15 Minutes.
You will have 12 minutes to present and 3 minutes to ask questions by the meeting chair.
The accepted (Registered & Presented) full papers
will be collected in the conference proceedings, or recommended to SCI/EI journals.